We offer Power Modules at industry leading prices. These devices are mounted on a common heat sink and are connected in full bridge configuration. The duty cycle varies at input signal rate when each half of the bridge switches at modulated frequency. To ensure that an amplified power signal appears across the output, each side is driven out of phase.
- Feedback from the output terminal of power section (within the output filter) to the pwm controller makes a flat response power amplifier
- The loop incorporates DC and high frequency derivative feedback
- An integrator in the loop provides linear gain and low harmonic distortion
- Overall current of the power module is sensed by a non-contacting sensor
- High frequency filter sufficient attenuation to high frequency is done by l-c filters to get a pure output
- The major part is a combination of inductor and lower high frequency capacitors.
We Stock material Manufactured by:-
· Eupec/ Infineon